CSS3 image gallery jQuery plugin
A lightweight image gallery modal window script which uses only CSS3 for silky-smooth animations and transitions, utilizes GPU rending, which can be completely controlled and themed directly from the CSS.
jquery.photobox.jsis only 5kb (gziped & minified)
- Hardware accelerated, CSS3 transitions and animations
- Mobile friendly
- Support videos via iframe embedding
- Stunning UI and user-friendly UX
- Images & videos can be zoomed using mousewheel
- Thumbnails can be zoomed using mousewheel
- Keyboard & mouse navigation. Even using mousewheel left/right ;-)
- Exposed UX control up to 99%. No need to mess with the source code
- Observes DOM changes (if images were added/removed)
- Event-delegation on all thumbnails events (obviously...)
- HTML5 History support: update location with the currently viewed image
- No images at all! The only image is a pre-loader animation for old IE.
- Browsers support: IE8+ (graceful degradation), Modern browsers
- And more...
Supports: Firefox, Chrome and IE8+
(This plugin has nothing to do with Flickr)Github project page